Late but important:
- Jewish Chronicle: EDL step up their Jewish recruitment.
- The Community Security Trust: The English Defence League – bigotry and hate, and from last year, racists on our streets and don’t be fooled by Islamophobia.
- Bob From Brockley is following the EDL closely. At his blog or via it see: from Gaza to Whitechapel, an account of the One Law for All rally at Demotix, James Bloodworth on the EDL and identity politics, an early June post of Bob’s, Malatesta from LibCom, Jai’s BNP & EDL update, the Whitechapel Anarchists Group
- Harry’s Place: Malatesta’s the EDL one year on, Faisal on the EDL uncovered, and plenty more.
- And Modernity: from earlier in the year, on the EDL and free speech, and on Geert Wilders
That’s the EDL.
- Bob From Brockley now has an EDL category where you can access his foraging and thoughts – including those linked above as well as future posts – on the subject.
- Ben Gidley has a post on the Dissent blog titled Who are the English Defence League? And are they fascist? (And what’s with the Israeli flags?)
- Fania Oz-Salzberger (Monash University, University of Haifa) from 2007: Jews, beware of Islamophobes bearing gifts.