We have a Labour leader who:
2. Presented a show on Press TV, Iran’s propaganda channel
4. Is National Chair of “Stop the War”
5. Is a Patron of the “Palestine Solidarity Campaign” which fights for a boycott of Israel.
6. Says that Hamas and Hezbollah are dedicated to the good of the Palestinian people and to social and political justice.
7. Says that NATO is the aggressor in Eastern Europe and that Russia has a legitimate claim over Ukraine
9. Is not offended by the suggestion that the execution of Bin Laden and the sentencing of Eichmann are both illegitimate and illegal
10. Does not argue with somebody who suggests that Bin Laden is not dead
11. Does not say anything when a 911 truther and associate of David Duke, who he’s sharing a platform with, defends Palestinian terrorism
13. Campaigned against Britain taking military action against Assad
14. Campaigned against the RAF giving air support to those defending Kobane
15. Thinks that ISIS is bad in Syria in the same way as the US is bad in Iraq
16. Continued to support “Deir Yassin Remembered” even when it was well known that it was run by a Holocaust Denier
17. Hosted and sat next to on a platform Dyab Abou Jahjan, who believes that the killing of each British soldier is a victory
18. Agreed to speak alongside Carlos Latuff, 2nd prize winner in Ahmadinejad’s Holocaust denial cartoon competition
19. Agreed to speak alongside Azzam Tamimi, who said that he’d like to have been a suicide bomber against Israel
20. Hosted Gerry Adams at Westminster three weeks after the IRA tried to kill the Prime Minister and the Cabinet.
21 . Addressed a LaRouche front organisation in Australia.
22. Called for an official inquiry into “pro-Israel” influence in the Foreign Office
23. Spoke at the Cairo Conference which resolved to encourage Iraqis to engage in military struggle against coalition forces
24. Celebrated the anniversary of the Iranian revolution at an event called to “commemorate the auspicious anniversary of the victory of the Islamic Revolution in Iran”.
25. Replies to all these points by saying that they are Tory smears